What will the apprentice be doing?
- Dealing with customers logging faults, service issues across telephone lines and broadband
- Data entry
- Diary management
- General administrative duties
- Monitoring emails
- Answering calls
- Dealing with telephone and email inquiries
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- English and maths Functional Skills (If required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential offer of a permanent position
Reality CheckCandidate should have a keen interest in technology and communications
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 9-4) Desired