Thales Group - 2020 DIGITAL CONTENT APPRENTICE
CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
This role offers an exciting opportunity to work in our Learning Hub producing and maintaining digital communications and development material for our apprentice, graduate and professional hire Talent Acquisition teams.
The purpose of this apprenticeship role is to support the delivery of our talent acquisition brand and reputational campaigns – providing advice regarding online channels and supporting the core UK external and internal content strategies and implementation programmes.
- Collaborate with the communication function to manage social media channels and plan schedules around peaks of Talent Acquisition activity
- Engage with targeted audiences and key influencers to increase brand awareness
- Content generation - produce clear, compelling and motivating content quickly
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, and email
- Stakeholder Management - work closely with stakeholders on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent message across channels
- Ensure that content is diverse an inclusive
- Create storyboards, scripts, learning content and assessment material for new e-learning modules
- Create online, engaging and interactive digital solutions to meet business needs
- Evaluate existing materials and convert to digital content
- Partner with the UK Digital Learning and Development specialist to execute a digital transformation strategy that evolves the Digital learning approach
As a ‘Content Producer’ Apprentice you will be studying towards a Level three qualification in content creation. For the duration of this one year programme you will be given one day per week in which to study, for the other four days you will be working in the business, applying your learning and gaining invaluable on the job experience. At the end of your apprenticeship you will be working within the Talent, Learning and Culture team in Thales UK.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are motivated, committed and keen to learn. A self-starter who is able to manage their time, show initiative and has a genuine interest in Thales. Successful candidates will show self-discipline and an aspiration to build a career.
This role is ideally suited if you have a passion for sharing a story using words, images, or audio – with an understanding of how to create content that interests an audience. We’re looking for an apprentice with a keen interest in new digital technologies, with experience of social media outreach and blogs. Editorial skills, and a command of the English language is important for success in the role.
There is the potential of a full time job once the training programme has been completed.
- This role is ideally suited if you have a passion for sharing a story using words, images, or audio – with an understanding of how to create content that interests an audience
- We’re looking for an apprentice with a keen interest in new digital technologies, with experience of social media outreach and blogs
- Editorial skills, and a command of the English language is important for success in the role
- The role is for enthusiastic individuals who are motivated, committed and keen to learn
- A self-starter who is able to manage their time, show initiative and has a genuine interest in Thales
- Successful candidates will show self-discipline
- Candidates will require a minimum of five GCSE's or equivalent 9 – 4 (A – C) – with a minimum of a 6 in English
- Due to the creative nature of this apprenticeship a portfolio of your creative/digital work would be an advantage
- Level 3 Junior Content Producer
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
You will be trained in:
- Planning content strategies
- Developing content
- Creating and evaluating content
- Wide understanding of the media industry
- Optimising web content for to ensure high search engine rankings
- Researching ideas and concepts
- Presenting client pitches and proposals
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.