What will the apprentice be doing?
- Managing internal sales quotations within specified SLAs
- Ownership of vendor bid set ups and processes
- Provide quotations to sales teams across several vendors
- Liaising with vendors for special bid pricing
- Owning product set up proves for the team
- Daily performance updates
- Daily sales tool updates
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administration Level 3
The training will be done internally with our Talent & Development team. You will take one day per month for classroom training and then spend one day per week completing tasks and learning.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After spending 18 months within this area, you will have the opportunity to progress into a Product Specialist role within the area. This can then lead to a Product Manager role and a Business Manager role.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired