Duties will include:
- Managing sales directors diaries and adding/removing all appointments booked by the business development team
- Loading all information onto ‘Barney’ (the in-house database)
- Training new starters on ‘Barney’
- Checking Barney admin to make sure errors are corrected
- Collating and produce “Costar Focus” Reports
- Daily and weekly business development and sales reporting including daily wall charts, appointment and pitches wall charts and performance charts (Microsoft Excel)
- Research projects as directed by department Directors
- Excel reporting
- Ensuring smooth running of Business Development department systems
- Producing appointment packs daily
- General support to the Business Development Team
- To comply with all company policies and procedures that relate to anti-bribery, quality, environment and health and safety
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- IT literate – Solid MS Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication of English
- Good attention to detail
- Good presenting skills, able to present work and projects confidently
- Positive can-do attitude
- Team player but can also work independently
- Excellent work ethic and friendly and outgoing personality
- Needs to be comfortable with a varied work flow that creates considerable pressure at peak times
- Be naturally pro-active
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and maths
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
4. Functional Skills in maths and English if required.