Duties will include:
- Act as an ambassador for EMEA Technology team by delivering IT support to both internal and external customers
- Communication for both independent working and team collaboration
- Monitor the relevant End User Technology ITSM queues and mailboxes for incidents and assign or escalate as appropriate. Work tickets according to priority and see through to resolution using existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems
- Communicate to customers on ticket status as appropriate
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments and responds to ad-hoc end user support needs and management requests as appropriate
- Work closely with Tech Bar engineers on a day to day basis to help to ensure support SLAs are being met and smooth operation for all office based technology and AV equipment. (Work independently and taking responsibility. Employees will develop a broad skillset to become self-aware, self-motivated and have the ability to self-regulate to ensure organisational goals are met)
- Share knowledge within the Starbucks Technology organization ensuring the service desk is up to date
- Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others whilst ensuring all work is delivered in accordance with Starbucks corporate standards and policies
- Ensure all relevant IT information is documented and kept up to date and stored appropriately
- Help issue important IT communications to the business and vendors when required
- Provide support to EMEA IT team and the business for market specific and project related tasks/activities
On successful completion of this apprenticeship the candidate will select the team in which they feel their skills are best suited to. There may also be an opportunity to progress within the company.
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).
BPP have a dedicated team who support students with disabilities, learning difficulties, health conditions and wellbeing. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any queries or would like more information.
- IT support experience
- Understanding of basic network fundamentals
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows/Office & MAC environments
- Understanding of mobility environments (iOS, Android)
- Ability to work in process-oriented manner
- Overall strong IT skills and an affinity for IT
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn - about your apprenticeship, to take these new skills and apply them to your role
- Motivation - you'll need to motivate yourself to complete your studies and your day to day tasks
- Passion - for the brand
- Effective communication
Have achieved minimum of five GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent.
As an Infrastructure Technician with BPP, you will complete the Infrastructure Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship. Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship you will achieve the CompTIA A+ certification. This programme is delivered through a combination of online teaching, coaching and workplace development, in addition to a range of other sessions to ensure that you progress as a well-rounded Infrastructure Technician.