- To provide a professional first line technical advisory and diagnostic support service to European Electronique customers within a Service Desk environment during the service window.
- To provide a professional and effective first line remote network monitoring and management service to European Electronique customer environment.
- To ensure that all reported technical issues are dealt with professionally and competently and that they are recorded on the Service Management System and are resolved within the customers Service Level Agreement.
- To provide an effective communications interface between the school customers and the various groups within European Electronique.
- Provide 1st line technical support and call logging services to the school.
- To report and manage any incident that requires the services of a third party organisation.
- To monitor/manage call queues to ensure that support calls are being escalated and resolved within agreed SLA’s
- To action any asset change in compliance with the Change Control Procedure
- To complete additional ad hoc project work, as required
- To assist the Network Manager by carrying out reasonable requests for additional duties as and when required.
- To keep the working area clean & tidy at all times.
- To attend and complete education courses and exams that are part of the Apprenticeship scheme
- Potential full time position on completion of Training
- Do you want a career in IT?
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems and applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Honesty and integrity
- Innovative ideas
- Problem-solving abilities
- English and maths A - C or equivalent or working towards.
Infrastructure Technician Level 3
English and maths Functional skills if required.