Technical Support Apprentice (Customer Services)
Sage Uk Ltd
As a Sage apprentice, you will have an exciting induction event, soft skill training throughout the year dedicated to apprentices, take part in Sage Foundation days to support our charities and even have a party at the end of the scheme to celebrate all of your amazing achievements.
We’re looking for apprentices to join our Customer Services team in Newcastle, who can provide fantastic support to our customers, solving problems and adapting their style to suit the needs of the customer. As part of the Customer Services Apprenticeship you will receive classroom training to learn about our Products, and join our extensive coaching plan (with a little fun along the way) which will give you both the confidence and skills to succeed in your role at Sage. Our customers are building their own businesses and don’t want to spend all their time tied to a phone. They rely on us to deliver an exceptional customer service in an efficient manner, whilst instilling confidence in our products and services.
- Speaking to our customers to deliver a structured solution with confidence
- Demonstrate and deliver exceptional problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Ability to ask the right questions to gain an understanding of the customer's business
- Generate leads for our sales department by recommending alternative product / services that could save the customer money and time
- Think quickly and be able to quickly carry out research to find an answer for the customer query
At the start of your apprenticeship with Sage you’ll have an induction period where we’ll support you transitioning into your apprenticeship and working environment. You’ll meet apprentices across the business, and get involved in some exciting team building activities. You’ll learn about our range of products and be part of a working group to generate new ideas to build your confidence. You’ll also spend time with your qualification assessor, so you know what is expected of you in your role.
During the first 6 months of the learning process post training, you will be assigned a mentor. We’ll also support you further so you can learn from experienced professionals on-the-job and receive dedicated support to help you develop your knowledge and succeed. You’ll remain in your apprentice training group throughout this period which will give you the opportunity to make friends and build on your experience together. We’re passionate about enabling colleagues to be themselves at work and develop a great career. We support and encourage you to forge relationships with professional contacts, colleagues and most importantly our millions of customers, ensuring that they remain at the heart of why we’re here.
- Priceless work experience in a FTSE 100 company
- An excellent career path within our growing Customer Service function
- Be part of highly talented and dynamic teams
- Increased confidence and skills for life
- Industry recognised qualification
Our Application Process:
1. Apply online with an up to date CV
2. Complete a video or telephone interview
3. Attend one of our Recruitment Days
This Apprenticeship programme will commence on Monday 5th October 2020, with a starting salary of £12,000 per annum, rising in line with progression through the apprenticeship scheme.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Self-starting and open to new challenges
- Enthusiasm to solve problems
- Real desire to delight customers
- Curious mind-set that embraces innovation
- Passion and commitment to learn
Qualifications equivalent to 5 GCSEs at Grade 4 or above (A-C), including maths and English.
- Level 2 qualification in Customer Service
- Technical Certificate
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT (where required)
- Day release class
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.