Duties will include:
- Ensure efficiency – both in terms of individual work and in terms of coordination and communication with others (especially Development, Project & Migration Management and Account Management)
- Ensure that activities are effective – processes are followed, knowledge is shared and kept up to date, documentation is developed and maintained
- Escalate client issues where appropriate to Support Manager, Product Manager, Development or the Project/Training Manager
- Ensure full records of all customer interactions are maintained and correct
- Develop, implement and maintain customer facing systems for product support (Knowledgebase, Ticketing systems)
- Ensure a high standard of professionalism in customer interactions
- Ensure that customers are kept abreast of progress against issues raised
- Spot opportunities where customers require additional configuration services or training, or where they may benefit from additional functionality – address this to the Account Manager or Project/Training Manager
- Fully document needs and share with account manager
- Help desk support
- Configuration services – both at direct request of customers and in support to Project & Migration team
After your Project Management apprenticeship progress into Project Management, Digital Transformation Manager, Business Development Lead, Programme Manager, Transformation Director and Process Transformation Director or other management roles within your field.
- Self-starter with high drive and determination
- Can prioritise activities to maintain focus while balancing many activities
- Open and collaborative - maintains strong internal relationships
- Can handle customer issues constructively and diplomatically
- Commercial – can identify opportunities for additional sales
- Determination and proven ability to master new technical skills
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Six months' admin experience
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Associate Project Manager (PM) apprenticeship.
- Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required.