Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a Technical Sales Apprentice and join a vibrant technology company.
Our client provides high quality IT support services to all sizes of businesses in and around Yorkshire, including everything from IT Support and Managed IT Services Solutions to website design, cloud backup, cyber security, network design and PC/Server supply and repair.
The team are now looking to recruit a talented apprentice, who can help grow and develop the companys client base, whilst learning new sales techniques.
As a technical sales apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Calling companies from a database
- Following up leads from exhibitions
- Making appointments for the sales team
- Contacting existing customers for service and product feedback
- Researching and analysing market trends
Once trained, you will also be expected to attend networking events / breakfasts.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
On completion of the apprenticeship a full time permanent position is on offer.
You will need:
- Good communication skills and a great telephone manner
- An interest in technology
- A driving licence or a willingness to learn is required. The successful applicant can be based at either the Leeds or Ripon office but will be expected to travel to the other office at least once per week
- The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT sales industry
- You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service
- The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude, who is not afraid to ask questions
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- At least a C/4 grade in both GCSE (or equivalent) Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least
- A GCSE/BTEC/A Level or equivalent in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT
Training ProvidedYou will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including MTA Cloud Fundamentals and MTA Network Fundamentals, these are globally recognised certifications, you will also gain a City and Guilds Diploma in Coding and logic and mobile and operating systems. This will also extend to business processes and project management.