Operating in 70 countries and with annual revenues that exceed $3 billion, they’ve come a long way since their early beginnings and their global footprint and range of services mean no challenge is too big or too complex.
GK Apprenticeships is now looking for a Technical Sales Apprentice to join Westcon-Comstor and provide exceptional support to their Sales Team whilst learning brilliant skills which will set you apart in the job market.
What you’ll be doing:
- As a Technical Sales Apprentice, you’ll learn everything there is to know about selling Westcon-Comstor’s vendors’ products and solutions to a wide customer base and the administration processes that go side by side.
- Joining a talented team, you’ll be provided with the best training so that you can successfully manage and develop new and existing customer accounts and generate brilliant sales opportunities.
- You’ll learn the value of customer care, working across departments to effectively support customers and keeping them up-to-date with product-related information.
In this role, you will also:
- Support the Sales Team in managing account administration
- Generate and provide customer quotes for standard/pre-designed solutions
- Attend product presentations and sales training
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain brilliant, hands-on experience within an experienced team and build an exciting and rewarding career in Sales.
You will have the chance to learn techniques, processes and best practice that will set you apart from the rest in the jobs market all whilst earning a wage!
- Competitive salary
- Develop brilliant technical sales skills
- Join a supportive team environment
- Gain experience with a forward-thinking business
- Mentoring from experienced colleagues
- Support to gain an NVQ qualification
- Fluency in Spanish, French or German, in addition to English, would be beneficial to your application
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A general interest in networking and communications technology
- To be highly driven, motivated and goal orientated
- Five GCSEs at grade A*-C/9-4 including maths and English or equivalents
- To be working towards an NVQ Level 2 or higher in Sales, IT and/or Technology
- It technical salesperson Level 3 apprenticeship with GK Apprenticeships