An exciting opportunity for a Technical Sales Executive Apprentice to join our client Xune Solutions growing sales team. This is a sales position with excellent on-target earning potential.
Full and complete training is given, they will train you to sell like a boss - you just bring the right attitude.
What Success Looks Like:
- Prospect and develop new potential accounts by educating contacts about how they can grow their business’s revenue and increase their exposure online with Xune
- Work new leads and prospects to surface latent opportunities to make sales and close deals
- Hold telephone and video meetings with prospective customers to understand their business challenges and goals
- Run product demos and use sales presentations to close business at or above quota level
How We Help You Succeed:
We're in your corner and want every success for you. You'll receive full training and daily and immediate access to your sales manager who's been there and done that. Plus:
- You'll use marketing leading HubSpot sales CRM software
- Daily sync's with your sales manager
- Thrice weekly group training sessions
- The sales manager will help you close deals to make sure everyone makes bank
The company will be looking into the possibility of making the successful candidate a permanent employee.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- You have a desire to learn and earn greater than you are right now
- You want to do what it takes to be successful in sales without sacrificing your values
- You have a positive outlook on life, can take setbacks and know that the sales exec that stays in the game wins the deals and cashes the cheques
- You have a growth mindset and view setbacks as learning opportunities, not failures
- You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own
- You love getting to know new people and helping them solve their business challenges with proven solutions
- You have an excellent telephone manner and can put enthusiasm into your voice to persuade and influence others
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Use office equipment such as a personal computer, copier, printer etc
- Ability to communicate in writing in a clear, concise, and effective manner
At least 5 GCSE's or equivalents including English and maths at grade C/4 and above.
This apprenticeship will help you to gain the relevant knowledge, skills and behaviours to sell technical products and services. You will maintain good relationships with a variety of customers, including new and existing clients, both internal and external, either within the UK or internationally. You will approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business or working with existing clients to gain repeat business wherever possible.
You will receive regular training to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of the technologies and services that are available within your portfolio and those that are emerging and with specialised training become a confident, effective sales person within your organisation.
By combining technical knowledge with industry-leading sales training, you will be selling as quickly as possible putting you in charge of your earning potential. Working as an individual or as part of a team you will gain the knowledge, skills and behaviours to enable you to successfully carry out tasks as directed and meet organisational objectives and sales targets.
As a result, you will receive the following qualification:
- IT Technical Salesperson Pathway Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)