What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide advice and guidance to internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in and co-ordinate projects relevant to specialist area
- Establish productive relationships and networks to build and maintain customer relationships
- Develop cost lines for proposalsAct in accordance with Computacenter Winning Together Competencies
- Plans & organise own workload
- Provide data for reporting and processing of information
- Undertaking apprenticeship programme training and updating portfolio of evidence on a regular basis
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- IT Technical Salesperson Level 3
- Functional Skills if required
- You will be required to attend workshops delivered by Firebrand, which will all be during your working hours.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
During the programme you will have the opportunity to work in partnership with some renowned global technology providers and some worlds largest brands. Join our business and you’ll join a fantastic platform for a long-term career in sales.
Reality CheckPlease note, this vacancy may close early if a suitable candidate is found.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English and Maths (Grade A-C or 9-4) Essential