Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as an IT sales apprentice.
Capri Healthcare is an organisation driven by the vision of turning NHS Digital first strategy into reality by bringing digital innovation into the working of GP Practices. We lead healthcare organisations into the Digital Era by redesigning and developing patient centric online systems (Web and Mobile), reducing burden on staff and the NHS. We pride ourselves in offering a range of technology driven innovative solutions to the healthcare industry driving your digital agenda.
The team are now looking to recruit a talented apprentice, who can help grow and develop the company client base, whilst learning new sales techniques and earning commission in the process.
As a technical sales apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Calling companies from a database
- Following up leads from exhibitions
- Making appointments for the sales team
- Contacting existing customers for service and product feedback
- Researching and analysing market trends
- Selling Healthcare projects and products
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
Opportunity for the learner to secure a permanent position within the company as a qualified Technical Sales Consultant.
- You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn
- An interest in sales and technology is mandatory
- The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry
- You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service
- The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who is not afraid to ask questions
To be considered for this role, you must have at least a C grade in both GCSE Maths and English, and in three or four other subjects at least. You should have a GCSE / BTEC / A Level in ICT or at least direct experience with the workings of computers and IT.
- You will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme
- You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including MTA Cloud Fundamentals and MTA Network Fundamentals, these are globally recognised certifications
- You will also gain a City and Guilds Diploma in Coding and logic and mobile and operating systems. This will also extend to business processes and project management