We are currently recruiting for a talented apprentice, who can help grow and develop the company’s client base, whilst learning new sales techniques.
As a technical sales apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Dealing directly with customers both in the showroom and on the telephone selling the company products and services
- Upselling and selling addons to customers
- Taking payments from customers
- Selling B2B and B2C
- General office duties including photocopying, filing
- Reception duties including visitor and telephone enquiries
- Dealing with all enquiries in an efficient and effective manner
- Assisting members of the team, in the administration of their work
- Responsibility for effective record keeping, both electronic and hard copy
- Minute taking
- Data input into the Database
- Handling of incoming and outgoing mail
- Supporting travel arrangements
- Attend and contribute to administration and team meetings
- Liaise with other members of staff to maintain effective working relationships
- Attend and contribute to department and team meetings
- Research and attend relevant training courses
- Invoicing and raising purchase orders in the Quickbooks accounts package
- Training will be given learning sales ledger and purchase ledger
- Listing products on website using Magento full support and training will be given
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable.
On completion of the apprenticeship we would hope they would want to remain on as a full staff member.
Dress code is smart casual so not need for dress down days. They are a small business trying to grow their sales but is a relaxed office environment.
- Keen and willing to learn while developing new and existing skills
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work under pressurised environments whilst maintaining a calm manner
- Committed to delivering the best customer experience possible
- You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner
- An interest in sales and technology is mandatory
- To have a positive ‘can do’ approach, motivated and reliable
- Confident telephone manner
- Able to use own initiative
- Attention to detail
The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
To be considered for this role, you ideally would hold a GCSE or equivalent C/4 grade in both math’s & English, and in three or four other subjects.
You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
A BTEC or A level in Business studies would be advantageous
Training ProvidedYou will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including MTA Cloud Fundamentals and MTA Network Fundamentals, these are globally recognised certifications, you will also gain a City and Guilds Diploma in Coding and logic and mobile and operating systems. This will also extend to business processes and project management.