Do you have an interest in sales and technology? Want to combine the two and earn while you learn?
We are currently recruiting for a talented individual who can help grow and develop the company’s client base, whilst learning new sales techniques in the process. To succeed at this company, you need to challenge yourself to have a growth mindset!
As a Technical Sales & Solutions Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will involve working remotely and will include:
- Pre-sales for technical services and solutions
- Follow up correspondence with customers
- Preparing Sales Proposals and Presentations
- Project Managing the Technical Services and Solutions work
- Communicating effectively with the wider business to ensure the Technical Services business is transparent
- Become a certified Power Apps developer (PL-100, MB-200 Core Exam, MB-400)
- Develop skills in Power BI
- Develop skills in Power Automate
- Attend Microsoft courses and events on the Power Platform
- Develop skills in SharePoint
- Be responsible for delivering customer projects to the quality expected.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start to your professional career within the IT industry.
About the Company
Our employer is a Microsoft Partner, specialising in Microsoft 365 adoption and change management. They are also a Microsoft Global Training Partner. The founder of our client’s business left Microsoft to build a business that would change the way people felt about technology. He wanted to put people at the centre of an IT project and ensure that organisations get the most from their move to the cloud. The company has always been a Microsoft Partner and strong advocates of the Microsoft 365 platform. When implemented well, cloud technology is a powerful asset which can improve an entire organisation and deliver tangible benefits for everyone involved.
A full time consultant opportunity is available upon successful completion of the apprenticeship and with a proven record of success.
- You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner
- The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within technology
- You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service
- The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude and who isn’t afraid to ask questions
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn
- An interest in sales and technology is mandatory
- You will be curious (asking questions, being interested in self-development and feedback, wanting to be coached)
- You will talk honestly (giving feedback, speaking up, rising to challenges, contributing)
- You will show empathy (supporting colleagues/customers)
- You will take ownership (taking responsibility for actions, being accountable, using initiative)
- You will be brave (pushing yourself!)
To be considered for this role, you must have at least a C/4 grade for both GCSE (or equivalent) Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least. You should have a GCSE, BTEC or A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT.
You will be enrolled onto the Microsoft Technical Sales Apprenticeship and work towards gaining MTA qualifications in Cloud Fundamentals as well as a City & Guilds Level 3 ICT Diploma, gaining an understanding of the sales process, interpersonal communications, planning, making and closing calls, objection handling and meeting objectives. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using the very latest Microsoft technologies via a live virtual classroom. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core sales skills and techniques for anybody looking to kick-start a career in Technical Sales.