Duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Answering phone calls and email, preparing quotations for customers and dispatching goods
- Preparing and packing parts orders and internal kits for machine assembly
- Offering customer advice on machines and spare parts
- Preparing business posts for social media
There is the intention for a full-time permanent position to be offered to the suitable and successful candidate upon completion of the apprenticeship.
- Auto-enrolled into the company pension scheme after qualification period
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (3 days to be taken at Christmas)
- Free parking on site
- Onsite rest area with free hot drink and microwave facilities
- The ability to use business programs such as Word, Excel and Sage
- A good phone manner and an ability to offer advice to customers
- A good understanding of how to communicate with customers via email
- A friendly persona with a confident outgoing attitude
It is desirable for applicants to have basic technical understanding of machinery and how equipment works. Full training will be given in house.
GCSEs in maths and English with at least a grade C/4 or equivalent are required.
Training to be provided: Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. You will complete a 15 month apprenticeship which includes 10 days at the PETA training centre in Cosham. You will be supported every 6 weeks with visits from your PETA Learning & Development Coach.