- Assisting clients on their busy helpdesk working through the ticketing system and taking calls
- Attending client sites alongside their engineers to assist with client issues and installations of IT & VoIP Equipment
- Repairing hardware on laptops, desktops & servers where required
- Maintaining cloud systems including M365 & our bespoke VoIP platform
- Installing, updating, and maintaining a wide variety of software for clients
- Future growth within the company to continue developing your career long-term
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- A passion for IT and Tech
- Telephone skills
- Keen to Learn
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Basic understanding of IT Networks
- Full UK Driving Licence (Not essential)
- Passionate about IT
- Team player
You need to have 5 GCSE’s:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D/3 or above
- 3x GCSE’s (or equivalents) grade A*-C/9-4 in any other subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications. Find out more here.
- Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.