Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a Technical Sales Apprentice and join a vibrant, team focused technology company.
About the Company:
Our client is a provider of managed technology services. Their partnerships with global technology brands allow them to provide bespoke solutions for organisations of all sizes. Through a combination of hardware and software solutions, they resolve complex business issues.
As part of their continued growth, our client is expanding its sales team and are currently recruiting for a talented individual who can help grow and develop the company’s client base, whilst learning new sales techniques in the process and the opportunity to earn bonus from day 1!
We are currently recruiting for a talented individual who can help grow and develop the company’s client base, whilst learning new sales techniques in the process.
As a Technical Sales Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Calling a database of contacts
- Information gathering
- Appointment getting
- Learning about the sales process
- Canvassing businesses
- Attending network events
- Closing sales
- A permanent position is available on completion of the apprenticeship
- Good standard of English - written and communication skills
- Hospitality / retail background
- Customer service
- An understanding of sales processes
- Sales orientated
- Communication skills
- The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within technology
- You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service
- The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude and who isn’t afraid to ask questions
- To be considered for this role, you must have at least a C/4 grade for both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least
- You should have a GCSE, BTEC or A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT
IT Technical Salesperson Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- You will be enrolled onto the Microsoft Technical Sales Apprenticeship and work towards gaining MTA qualifications in Cloud Fundamentals as well as a City & Guilds Level 3 ICT Diploma, gaining an understanding of the sales process, interpersonal communications, planning, making and closing calls, objection handling and meeting objectives
- This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using the very latest Microsoft technologies via a live virtual classroom. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core sales skills and techniques for anybody looking to start a career in Technical Sales