What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide advice and guidance to users
- Deliver a great customer experience in a very active environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction.
- Talk freely and comfortably with small groups and individual customers
- Learn and embrace Computacenter’s service delivery approach
- Be approachable, a good listener and empathetic
- Convey technical solutions to all levels of user
- Adapt to different scenarios (working alone / working in a team)
- Learn new technologies
- Complete apprenticeship
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner including recognised certification.
- Personal development
- Functional Skills if required
- You will be required to attend workshops delivered by Qube, which will all be during your working hours.
- Collate and write up evidence of your apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
During the programme you will have the opportunity to work in partnership with some renowned global technology providers and some of the worlds largest brands.
There is no guarantee of a permanent job at the end of the contract, however successful completion of the apprenticeship programme will mean it is highly likely that you will be offered a full-time position at Computacenter.
Reality CheckPlease note, this vacancy may close early if a suitable candidate is found.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English and Maths (Grade A-C or 9-4) Essential