The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for all customer and enquiries, reporting into the office manager the Team leading Apprentice will support a small team of Customer Service Advisors. You will be required to lead by example offering a world class level of support to our internal and external customers whether via email or telephone, whilst remaining conscious of the demands of working with international customers. You will also play a core role in supporting and working with the Commercial operations manager and the sales teams for admin and associated tasks.
- To offer support to our customers, answering enquires via email and telephone
- As you develop in your apprenticeship you will be required to support and coach a team of Customer Service Advisors
- Ensure existing CRM system is maintained effectively
- Successfully implementing & working to agreed SLA's around key customer metrics
- Be the first point of contact for key accounts
- Creating and managing supplier portals
- Monitoring Commercial customer contract registrations prior to events and reporting to the Commercial Operations Manager
- Working closely with Office Manager and administration Teams to manage PO and administrative processes
- Holding responsibility with the IT Manager for administering UVA Dashboard customer portal information
- Liaising and providing support to other cross functional teams
- Additional tasks, relevant to the position as required by the business
As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the apprenticeship you'll have gained nationally accredited qualifications as well as English & maths Functional Skills Level 2. The business aim to provide opportunities for further employment at the end of this training; subject to successful completing the course and showcasing the right skills and attributes throughout.
Opportunity to spend masterclass sessions with UVA UK partners including Media Agencies/Car Manufactures etc. Opportunity for potential worldwide partner working in 2021. The Head Office has good car and rail transport links with car parking available at the office. There is a city centre Bus stop directly outside the head office location.
- Good communication skills (at all levels)
- IT literate
- Ue of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Previous Supervisory work experience
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to influence
- Enthusiasm, energy and drive
- Problem solver/innovator
- Time management
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Punctual and reliable
GCSE's - Graded C or 4, equivalent and above Level 2 minimum, 1 years experience.
As an apprentice, you will work closely with management who will offer guidance on tasks and goals you will be expected to achieve. You may be involved in supporting and developing other team members while monitoring resources and workload on a day to day basis. You will learn about different leadership styles and ways to support and develop other people in the team to improve their performance. You will learn about managing people and how to deliver both positive and constructive feedback to your team. You will learn about managing conflict, whether that be with colleagues, customers or clients and you will develop your personal attitudes and behaviours to help when leading a team.
As a result, you will receive the following qualification:
- Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor Standard
- Functional Skills in English & maths Level 2