Team Administrator Apprentice - LS760
Dla Piper Asia Llp
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
Do you already hold the same qualification at this level or above? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Are you currently working in the same industry sector/ job role as this apprenticeship? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Do you hold GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in both maths and English? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Can you commit to a full-time apprenticeship for the next 12-18 months? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the legal secretarial function at 'The Hub' as Team Administrator Apprentice at the busy office at DLA Piper in Central London. Working within the team and reporting to the Team Co-ordinator will allow you to stretch and develop your skills ensuring you are given interesting work at an appropriate level as well as receiving the necessary support and guidance. The role will also enable you to have contact with clients.
Duties will include:
- Taking ownership and responsibility to ensure the work is undertaken in the most appropriate way to maximize efficiency
- Managing expectations in terms of deadlines and outcome of tasks assigned
- Demonstrating flexibility with working practices in line with the business need, especially in times of pressure/high workload
- Filing and e-filing of relevant paperwork including correspondence, emails, research material and finance documents on a daily basis
- Printing, scanning and photocopying of emails and documents that are required by fee earners or secretaries, or that are to be filed on appropriate files in a timely manner
- Creating new folders ensuring correct folder labels are applied
- Working with fee earners/secretaries to organize files in a practical and easy-to-use manner
- Assisting with stationery management
- Opening of straightforward files
- Processing accounts payable/simple expense claims
- Updating folder index of documents as appropriate
- Assisting with meeting arrangements, including restaurant bookings, in-house room bookings, catering and I.T. requirements
- Entering client details into contacts database (Interaction) with accuracy
- Organizing sending of mail, faxes and courier deliveries and collections
- Paginating and binding documents
- Assisting with team event arrangements
- Answering telephones and handling calls in a professional manner
- Other administration duties as required
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Progression to a permanent role within the company.
- Good I.T. skills of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Able to apply knowledge, initiative and judgement to solve problems
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Friendly, personable and approachable
- Adaptable and flexible
- Confident and professional
- Conscientious and diligent
- Remains calm under pressure
- Eager to learn and develop new skills.
No formal qualifications required.
Training ProvidedThe successful candidate will study a qualification in Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard. This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.