What will the apprentice be doing?
- Pro-actively identifying and sourcing candidate for live role by utilising a range of recruitment tools and social media channels.
- Posting job adverts across all ITC’s social media channels and relevant job posting websites.
- Arranging all technical and non-technical pre-screening calls for the Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Arranging all 2nd stage video, face to face interviews for the hiring managers.
- Working with hiring managers to produce a current and up to date job descriptions.
- Ensuring feedback is given to all candidates directly or via recruitment agencies.
- Guaranteeing that all candidates have a best-in-class experience with ITC.
- Collaborating with Marketing to create social media content to attract talent to ITC.
- Assisting the Talent Acquisition Manager in advising hiring managers on implementing an efficient hiring process.
- Helping plan and run recruitment days and technical assessments.
- Attending career fairs with the Talent Team.
- Supporting HR and the Talent Acquisition Manager in the onboarding of all new ITC employees.
- General administration duties and tasks within the Talent Acquisition team and also the wider HR team.
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Manager in maintaining and building a relationship with recruitment agencies (PSL) and all external suppliers.
- Liaising with HR to start the pre-employment background checks on all new starters.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
After the apprenticeship you will achieve the below qualifications:
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles in Recruitment
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Recruitment
During the apprenticeship you will be trained on how to produce effective boolean searches, x-ray searches to identify candidates, the full recruitment process, how to effectively questions candidates and close candidates.
On average you will spend 6 hours per week off the job learning and completing course work for your apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
If successful you can carry on a career in Talent Acquisition, becoming a Talent Acquisition Manager or a Recruitment Consultant working for a Recruitment Agency.
Reality CheckPrevious experience in a customer service, retail or sales/recruitment related role Excellent communication skills and the ability to talk to people at all levels Proficiency with MS Office applications Highly organised, with a great attention to detail and can multitask Keen interest in cyber security and technology.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade Level 2) Desired