Suzuki Motorcycle Technician Apprentice
Fraser's of Gloucester Ltd
BOSCH AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE SOLUTIONS LTD
Are you: Interested in a career in the retail motor industry and working with the exciting range of Suzuki vehicles? Able to show that you can work well as part of a team and listen carefully and respond to colleagues? Able to demonstrate an interest in computers and advanced vehicle technology? Willing to provide excellent service to our customers? Willing to study hard in order to achieve success in your apprenticeship and your future with Suzuki?
The Suzuki Advanced Apprenticeship Programme is the industry leading training scheme that firstly helps you find a real job with a Suzuki Dealer in your area, and secondly provides you with all the training you will need to become a fully qualified Service Technician.
This is an opportunity to become part of the Suzuki Apprenticeship programme as a Motorcycle Technician. Supported throughout by a dedicated employer - this vacancy is for a 3 year Apprenticeship that will result in the successful candidate gaining an Advanced Apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair at Level 3.
As a Motorcycle Technician you would be involved in a variety of tasks ranging from:
- Servicing and repairs
- Replacing components
- Using specialist equipment such as electrical and electronic diagnostics
- Engine tuning equipment to measure performance
- Rectifying faults on customer’s vehicles in a busy Suzuki workshop
This is a permanent position within the company.
Your training will be delivered as block release, which will involve extended periods away from home (1 week blocks) The cost of travel and accommodation is met by the employer
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible, as the employer will start to interview as soon as applications are received. This may mean the vacancy may close before the date advertised.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, or experience any difficulties when applying, please contact Eleri Dunstan on 0115 9380223.
No specific skills required, however an interest/passion for motor vehicles especially motorcycles would be beneficial.
- Keen and enthusiastic
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good time keeping
- Excellent communication skills
GCSEs (or equivalent) grades A-D in English and maths.
- This is a Motorcycle Technician Apprenticeship, training is delivered by block release at the Suzuki apprentice training centre at Doncaster, S.Yorks, with assessments being conducted in the work place by an assessor
As a result you will receive the following qualification:
- Level 3 VCQ & VRQ Certificate in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (LV)
- Functional Skills in English, maths, ICT (if required)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.