Suzuki Customer Service Apprentice (Parts Department)
Grenson Motor Co Ltd
BOSCH AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE SOLUTIONS LTD
You will be based in one of our dealerships and be involved in a variety of tasks including:
- Greeting customers
- Answering the telephone
- Managing parts and stock control
- Showroom standardising
- Liaising with service technicians
- Scheduling appointments
Permanent role may be considered once apprenticeship has been completed.
You will be required to attend block release training 4 times over the 12 month programme. This will require overnight stay which will be fully paid for my the employer.
No specific skills are required, however an interest in Motor vehicles/Customer Service/Parts would be beneficial.
- Good communication skills (with the ability to explain technical information to colleagues and customers)
- Passionate about the industry, and committed to the development of your technical knowledge and skills
- Customer focused, able to keep customers experience in mind throughout
- Team player – assist colleagues when workshop is under pressure, and take ownership of any safety issues you identify in the workplace
- Thorough and able to work with defined processes and guidelines
- GCSEs or equivalent grades 9 -2 (A*- E) OR Functional Skills Level 1 in maths and English
- Please ensure you list all of your relevant qualifications, as lower grades may be considered in exceptional circumstances
This is a Customer Service Apprenticeship. Training is delivered on a block release basis at the Alliance Training Centre in Doncaster. The Customer Service qualification allows successful candidates to work in Sales, Parts or Customer Service roles. This role will be working in the busy Parts Department at Grenson Motors
This means your college based training will be delivered away from home and you will be required to stay in a hotel for 4 separate weeks (Mon – Fri) over the 1 year duration of the course. All associated costs for training are met by the employer/the programme and there will be no cost to yourself/your parents or guardians.
Assessments will also be conducted in the work place by a dedicated training assessor. You will also be assigned a workplace mentor for support in dealership.
- Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service
- Functional Skills Level 1 in English, maths, ICT (if required)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.