Oracle Solutions are based in Kettering and they are looking for an apprentice.
The successful candidate will become this companies new Surveying Department Administration Apprentice.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Complete survey reports in line with customer requirements and expectations. Including report checking
- Undertake the required booking in of surveys as required including housing which will involve communication with tenants and other property dwellers and accurately completing booking in spreadsheet data
- Complete the required quote and customer follow up communication in all business areas
- Answer and manage incoming customer calls ensuring all are dealt with in a fast and professional manner including any sales element
- Manage all Simpro elements as needed in line with everything you do to ensure correct and accurate data is collected (full training will be given in the use of Simpro)
- As required, contract all projects in line with system including scheduling on Simpro
- Sending and managing of customer account forms and credit checking. Ensuring if required PO is received before site attendance
- Preparation of quotations and following the quotation system
- General liaison with all customers to ensure their satisfaction
- General duties including making up of files, adhoc telephone duties and any other administration tasks that maybe required for the company to deliver their services This will include all departments as required
- Complete as required information for dashboards and KPI boards
- Complete as required information and ding ding emails
- Complete marketing requirements as requested which will include handwritten thank you cards, putting together of direct marketing packages, putting together 90-day marketing parcels
- Raising of POs if required for contract/projects
- Cross checking invoice from lab to ensure right pricing
- Possibility of progression or a full time position may be offered on successful completion of your apprenticeship
Only Candidates who have fully completed the application will be considered. Please be aware that the closing date is subject to change without prior notice.
Candidates must carry out an initial interview with a member of Tresham College, (Part of the the Bedford College Group)
- Good telephone manner
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills is essential
- Great attitude
- Good hand writing
- Very well presented
- Considerate and understanding
- You will ideally need to have GCSE grades 9-3 (A*- D) in English and maths, or equivalent
You will gain the following qualifications:
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
You will also study a range of topics, including: IT, record and document production, decision making, planning and organisation, project management, policies, relevant regulations, stakeholders, processes and external environment factors.