- You would be supporting adults with learning disabilities with all their day to day activities. This can be anything from cooking, swimming, housework, horse riding or attending art classes
- There is a small element of support required with personal care
- Supporting clients with finances
- Supporting clients to do their daily household chores, washing, changing beds, cooking meals, etc
- A permanent position may be offered upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
- Opportunity to learn and develop within the company
- Progression on to higher apprenticeship / training
You may be standing all day and the job will involve working shifts and possibly every other weekend.
- You will need good communication skills and to be comfortable with creative thinking
- Experience of working/participating in a team environment
- Written, verbal and listening skills
- Fun and dynamic
- Willing to learn
- Confident, professional and trustworthy
GCSE Level maths and English, 4–9 or equivalent but not essential.
- Adult Care Worker Level 2 Qualification.
- All relevant training to be provided