BrightCloud understand Contact Centres and the opportunities and issues they face with today’s omnichannel customer engagement. Specialising in the Cisco platform we are an Authorised Technology Partner (ATP) and have aligned our business to provide solutions to those challenges.
Awarded the EMEA Cisco® UCCE ATP Services Only Partner of the Year 2016, 2017 &2018 BrightCloud ‘s its services and solutions are supplied both via partners and direct to end-users as BrightCloud collaborates with an extensive network of channel and solution partners to achieve our results. We have experience delivering innovative world class Contact Centres to clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to new companies in many varying business sectors.
- Trust & honesty
- Work ethic
Leeds, West Yorkshire.
The position is remote, with potential for some client site visits and team meetings in Centeral Leeds.
- Receive and handle incidents and service requests, following agreed procedures once confident.
- Work with end users and partners via chat, email, phone and conference call.
- Attend weekly and monthly conference calls with BrightCloud’s Clients and Partners, providing updates on status and progress of support tasks and project requests with consultants.
- Documentation, SharePoint and OneNote maintenance.
- Testing with guidance.
- Raise Technical Support Cases with guidance.
- General Administration and maintenance tasks.
What we are looking for:
- Be proactive.
- Be keen and willing to learn.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentational skills.
- Driven and conscientious.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Creative, with a practical approach.
- Good telephone manner.
- Strong ICT literacy skills (Microsoft Office suite)
- Be technically minded.
- Already on or completed some sort of ICT/ Technical course.
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum.
37.5 hours a week.
Once you have successfully completed the apprenticeship, there will be an opportunity to become a full-time engineer at BrightCloud with chances to achieve further qualifications.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years