The role is varied and will include duties such as:
- Picking orders;
- Packing items ready for dispatch
- Loading and Unloading Vehicles
- Using handheld technology for scanning barcodes etc
- Assisting with stock rotation, stock counting
- Working as a team
- Adhering to health and safety regulations
Plus much more.
The company will provide long term career development and permanent employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Have you considered the location, pay, hours and duration of this apprenticeship for suitability?
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Must be a team player
- Must be hard working
- Must be reliable
- Must have a real willingness to learn and develop new skills
Ideally candidate will have Maths and English GCSE or equivalent C Grade / 4 or above.
Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2.
Teaching and learning the skills, knowledge and behaviours within Warehousing and Storage.