Are you energetic, enthusiastic and capable of working in an environment where continuous improvement is the norm? If so, then this opportunity may be right for you. This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident, hardworking individual who is capable of working both as part of a team and on their own.
- Picking orders from the appropriate storage space and bringing them for packing, or to the loading bay for transportation
- Packing duties including ensuring orders are packaged and labelled correctly
- Record of the stock on the warehouse management system
- Follow in-house procedures for goods in and dispatch of products
Progression through the workplace and/or progression onto a higher level qualification.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good standard of GCSE grades
- Team player
- Willing to go extra mile
- The ability to work quickly, accurately and safely
- Like to be active and thrive in a busy environment
- Organised and hardworking
- Physically fit as some lifting is involved
- Be able to work as a team, and to respect and adhere to our business values and health & safety policies
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 in Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Standard qualification. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning.