Under the supervision of Warehouse Manager and Technicians the successful candidate(s) will:
- Assist the main technicians
- Process goods in and goods out
- Stock take and allocate to the relevant places
- Test and process equipment
The successful candidate will gain an understanding in stock taking and data processing with opportunity gaining permanent employment and becoming a repair technician.
There is opportunity for permanent employment upon completion of apprenticeship and also further education within IT and the IT Industry.
The role will involve working in a warehouse, and working on computers for long periods of time. The salary is negotiable depending on qualifications and any past experience.
- Knowledge of using phones, pc or tablets
- The ability to multi-task
- Good organisation skills
- Strong work ethic
- A keen thirst for knowledge
- Target driven
GCSE grade C/4 or above in English and maths, or Level 2 equivalent. (Not essential however must be looking to acquire the qualification).
Full Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship.