We are looking at offering the opportunity to a hard-working individual to carry out an apprenticeship in customer services while working within the Global Telemetrics stores department. The following is a list of duties and responsibilities that will be expected of you whilst in employment with Global Telemetrics.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the assembly and testing process of the tracking systems
- Documenting and updating information through our database
- Updating and maintaining device information and sharing with other teams.
- Understanding the tracking device operations
- Liaising with internal teams and customers
- Assisting with incoming and outgoing deliveries
Excelling within the company to other departments/positions.
As an apprentice you can apply for an NUS Apprentice extra card which can be used at hundreds of high street and online brands. https://www.apprenticeextra.co.uk/
- An interest in electronics (not essential)
- Soldering again (not essential)
- Computer literate
- Ability to work efficiently within a team
- Can show initiative to solve problems
- Good communicator
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Presentable (uniform will be provided)
- Positive attitude
GCSE grade C/4 or above in English and maths (or equivalent). (If you do not already meet these criteria, we will ask you to sit initial assessments to indicate which level you are currently working at).
Intermediate Customer Service Practitioner Standard.
- In house training by Business training Officers
- Day release to our Stephenson campus, Coalville. (Part of the SMB Group)
- Functional skills if necessary
- On-the-job training
- Off-the-job training