What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide quality beverages and food products for all customers, adhering to all recipe and presentation standards
- Follow health, safety & hygiene guidelines for all products
- Handle cash & other payment transactions safely and securely
- Assist with training new partners by reinforcing successful performance and encouragement as needed
- Contribute to a positive team environment
Great benefits to being a Starbuck partner include a free bag of coffee each week & discounts on food during working hours.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will develop your knowledge of the hospitality industry and gain skills that will ensure your customers feel well looked after and have a great experience. You will have excellent communication skills and will learn techniques on how to deal with a variety of people in a professional, polite and friendly manner.
You will receive the following qualification: Functional Skills in English & maths Level 1 and upskill to Level 2.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There are plenty of opportunities for progression within Starbucks. They provide great opportunities for partners looking for long term development and these apprenticeships are genuine career opportunities.
Reality CheckThis is shift pattern and you may need to start as early as 6am - have you checked the transport for an early start?
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Customer care skills, Team working, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Physical fitness
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 2) Desired