What will the apprentice be doing?
- In this role you'll learn how to recruit the perfect fit for our clients' business needs
- Finding jobs for professionals in Marketing, Engineering, Technical and Managerial positions within leading companies throughout the UK and Europe
- You will become a knowledge expert within either the Pharmaceutical, Scientific, Medical Devices, Consumer, Dental, Animal Health or Healthcare Communications sector
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Chartered manager Apprenticeship Standard (degree)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Internal progression, dependant on self-development
Reality CheckBy January 2023 will you have a full UK drivers licence? This is to ensure you can travel to and from the office daily in your first year.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Customer care skills, resillience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 5/6) Essential
A Level or equivalent Any Subject Area (Grade CCC) Essential