This is an opportunity to gain work experience and earn a salary whilst progressing your career. An opportunity that is not available when taking the university route.
Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Administration and dealing with clients
- Answering the telephones
- Carrying out anti money laundering checks
- Dealing with post and allocation of post
- The successful candidate will progress within the firm after the apprenticeship is completed to CILEX.
- Great communicator
- Able to work as part of a team
- GCSE 4/C or above in Maths English or equivalents
- Ability to travel to the employer location
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 12-month apprenticeship you will have achieved:
- Level 2 Customer Services