What will the apprentice be doing?
Your responsibilities will lie in ensuring that the apps and web applications which we build meet customer requirements and are substantially bug-free.
- As part of this, you will be expected to test new versions of our apps prior to release as part of a delivery pipeline.
- You will determine what needs testing, and what might make a piece of software fail.
- You will act as a first line of technical support for clients.
- A full list of duties can be on the full job description when clicking apply.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful applicant will complete and obtain a L4 Software Tester Qualification through Learning Curve Group.
You will be taught through:
- 4-6 Weekly 1-2-1 Sessions with your tutor
- 20% Off The Job Training
- The course is a 18-month long programme
- More info can be found here - https://www.learningcurvegroup.co.uk/courses/learners/level-four-software-tester-apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There will be the opportunity for a full-time role upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade A*-C (9-4)) Essential