Agency786 are looking for someone with a passion for web designing and development. The Apprentice will be responsible for assisting with the creation of websites and updating existing web applications using scripting languages. They work under the supervision of a trainer, assisting with coding, testing, design adjustments and client reviews.
With the chance for earning also comes the chance for learning as the Apprentice will be working towards an industry accredited Level 3 qualification in the Software Development Technician Apprenticeship program.
The role consists of but is not limited to the below responsibilities:
- Assisting the web development team with all aspects of website and application design
- Assisting with the testing and maintenance of backend and front end applications
- Brainstorming new tech applications such as digital storage and mobile technology
- Collaborating with developers to implement new web features
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technology and programming trends
- Converting video, audio, written, and graphic components into compatible formats for the web
- Using user feedback to identify and correct problems with a client's website
- Code in different languages like HTML/CSS/PHP/jQuery
- Cross Browser testing
- Site Administration - Use CMS interface to create and administer different types of content, lists of content, tags, users, displays and templates
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity, then click apply!
You will receive the following qualification: Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard with a potential for career progression.
This role is paying Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (currently £4.15 ph), with a review after 6 months.
Holiday - 20 days + Bank Holidays.
They are looking for someone who has a keen interest in designing and developing webs. They want someone who has experience using computers and websites alike, has knowledge of coding languages such as HTML, PHP, JQuery, and understanding of web design and development principles.
- Good planning
- Analytical, and decision-making skills
- Goal-orientated and deadline-driven
GCSE or equivalent in English & maths at Grade 9-4/A*-C (or equivalent) preferred.
A Software Development Technician is typically working as part of a team that builds simple software components for web, mobile or desktop applications, as part of larger software development projects. This apprenticeship will help you to interpret design requirements for discrete components of the project, typically implementing code, which other team members have developed, to produce the required component before testing that this component meets its intended functionality.On successful completion, apprentices can apply for entry onto the Register of IT Technicians.
Apprentices must achieve each of the Ofqual-regulated Knowledge Modules, as summarised below.
- Knowledge Module 1: Software Development Context and Methodologies (for level 3 Software Development Technician)
- Knowledge Module 2: Programming (for level 3 Software Development Technician)