What will the apprentice be doing?
• Develop the skills to work on all aspects of software development – mainly using PHP
• Developing solutions for Web, Desktop, Tablet and Mobile Phones
• Assisting with scoping and specification, testing and deployment
• Development for bespoke CRM /ERP systems
• Progress within the team into more senior develop
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
With this Level 3 software apprenticeship, you’ll build an impressive range of coding skills and thrive as a junior developer.
Our training includes real-time classes with our expert trainers and self-paced specialist courses. You’ll follow a unique curriculum which goes above and beyond the Apprenticeship Standard to include the coding languages you’ll need in the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This apprenticeship programme will provide you with everything you need to launch and develop your career in software development. Afterwards, we’ll support you to take the next steps, including further training and progression onto a Level 4 qualification.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Problem solving skills, Passion for Software, Time Management
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential