Software Development Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
GREEN SUPPLIER LIMITED
Are you keen to become a Front-End Software Developer? Green Supplier are looking for two Innovative Software Development Apprentices to join their rapidly growing team of experts.
Green Supplier are a customer-based energy supplier located in central Newcastle who wants to modernise the energy market and integrate advanced technologies to change the way customers view and manage their energy. Green Supplier are committed to being green with 100% of the electricity they supply being clean renewable sources from within the UK.
For more information about Green Suppliers, please visit: https://green.energy/terms
Roles and Responsibilities (Will include but not be limited to):
- Developing user interfaces
- Building and developing front end websites/applications
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimising components for maximum performance across the vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Learning and collaborating with the rest of the team
Full training and support will be provided throughout your Apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and Green Suppliers.
- There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further
- Choice of computer when starting
- Uniform provided
- A pension plan with employer contributions
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Any further understanding of software development
- Genuine interest and passion for software development
- Good communication skills
- Problem solver attitude
- Work as part of a team
- A minimum of Grade 4/C in maths and Grade 4 in English language, or equivalent is required for this role
- The apprenticeship will work towards the Software Development Technician Standard Level 3
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.