Software Development Apprentice
TOTALREN SOLUTIONS LTD
BALTIC TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Totalren are an established software house specialising in bespoke software for businesses. They focus on providing software solutions that deliver what their clients require along with a maximum return on their investment. If this sounds like your type of job, then go ahead and apply!
Roles and responsibilities (will include but not be limited to)
- Creating mobile applications
- Writing code for bespoke software and testing the code
- Working closely with the software development team
- Speaking with customers
- Attending development meetings to help come up with design ideas
Potential progression opportunities are available to be discussed with the training provider and the employer following completion of Level 3.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Some knowledge of C# and Java is essential
- Any expertise of writing code (even at home)
- Someone who has self-taught knowledge of coding
- A passion for coding
- Go getter and friendly person
Grade 4/C in maths and English or equivalents.
- Level 4 - Software developer standard
- Functional Skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.