Our software supports a whole ecosystem, from embedded firmware through operating system kernels, compilers, libraries, developer tools, applications, Networking, DevOps, Lab maintenance, and web technologies.
- We work in the open-source community
- Build tools to support our internal processes
- Create commercial software products
Possibility of full-time employment.
- A keen interest in Software development and/or electronics. i.e. via hobbies or personal projects, operating systems, building computers, applications or electronic projects
- Good communication skills: listening, understanding and persuading
- The ability to effectively work alone as well as in a team
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years
- Minimum Grade 4/C in GCSE maths and 3/D in English
AND One of the below qualifications:
- Level 3 Software apprenticeship
- Maths or any Tech/IT related A-Level
- BTEC Extended Diploma in IT
- Experience in a relevant role
- Higher (Level 4) Software Developer Apprenticeship Standard
Want to leap straight into a technology career with real-life experience, mentoring from some of the best engineers in the market and most importantly - a professional qualification at the end?
We're offering Apprenticeship opportunities where you'll get to join a global business that is full to the brim of hugely talented people. Whatever your age, whatever your background, a new qualification can open doors. So let's help you get one. We have a ‘we, not I’ mindset in terms of collaboration, but when it comes to your training, development, and progression, we have a plan just for you. You can join a brilliant team, earn a salary, gain new experiences and a new qualification - and we'll be with you all the way.