We are looking for a talented individual interested in software development to join our customers team in Burton.
The successful Apprentice, working with the title of Software Development Apprentice will assist a small close-knit development team that consists of Developers with varying skill-sets.
- You will be developing and maintaining web applications and services, understanding the requirements and accurately develop the web applications
- Whilst working within the team, you will be working on numerous projects that encompass our web/desktop/mobile apps, knowledge of full development life cycle is essential
- Ideally you will have some exposure to web application development experience working with ASP.NET, VB.Net and C#
As well as the chance to gain on the job working experience; the Apprentice will also be working towards a Level 3 Qualification in the IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals; alongside constant help and guidance which will be on hand throughout this programme.
This is a permanent position if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team, there is a strong chance of progression within the business, with the chance to further your qualifications and career through continuous development and training opportunities within the company. TTS360 take pride in their company culture, like any big family TTS will acknowledge your achievements and therefore offer reward's and incentives to those that succeed within the role such as flexible working schemes, staff shop memberships and more!
You are required to have at least 5 GSCEs at grades A*-C/9-4 including English, maths and ICT (or the Functional Skills Level 2 equivalent).
Advanced Software Development Technician Standard.
A Software Development Technician is typically working as part of a team that builds simple software components for web, mobile or desktop applications, as part of larger software development projects. This apprenticeship will help you to interpret design requirements for discrete components of the project, typically implementing code, which other team members have developed, to produce the required component before testing that this component meets its intended functionality.
On successful completion, apprentices can apply for entry onto the Register of IT Technicians.
Apprentices must achieve each of the Ofqual-regulated Knowledge Modules, as summarised below:
- Knowledge Module 1: Software Development Context and Methodologies (for level 3 Software Development Technician) Knowledge
- Module 2: Programming (for level 3 Software Development Technician)