Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Front end web development, creating interfaces and design of the websites
- Back end coding and development of websites
- Coding databases on SQL
- Working within client specification and requirements
- Testing and debugging code to ensure website operates in line with customer requirements and industry standards
- Making edits and changes to customer websites when required
Full training and support will be provided throughout your Apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Property Webmaster.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
- Understanding and knowledge of codes such as HTML, CSS and/or PHP
- A genuine passion for development
- Basic understanding of website development is desirable but not essential
- Eager to learn and passionate about completing an Apprenticeships
- GCSE 4 or GCSE C or Functional Skills Level 2 in maths & English Language or equivalent
Software Development Technician Level 3