Baltic Apprenticeships are delighted to be working in partnership with Connexin who are an innovative technology company specialising in building and operating award-winning Smart City Infrastructure to support the Internet of Things!
Connexin announced recently that they have secured an £80m investment from one of the world's largest independent infrastructure managers and also were recently named as one of the Top 100 Fastest-Growing Technology Companies in the Northern Tech Awards. Connexin are taking the UK's 'Smart Cities' to the next level.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Debugging existing code
- Developing various database interactive scripts in a Unix environment
- Producing technical training documentation for new software and features
- Updating outdated documents via word processor software
Full support and guidance will be provided by both the employer and training provider throughout the apprenticeship.
They're career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
- Good communications skills written and verbal
- Good organisational skills
- Be able to work proactively to find solutions
- Confidence under pressure
- Be flexible and approachable.
- Be proactive, diligent and resourceful.
A minimum of Grade 4 in Maths and Grade 4 in English Language or equivalent is required for this role.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!