Social Media & Digital Marketing Apprentice
Purple Creative Services Ltd
You will be working in a busy, but fun, office as part of a team where you will be actively involved in the day-to-day Office Administration and assisting with Digital Marketing Strategy for many of our clients. You will need to have excellent communication skills, great written and spoken English as well as a true passion for Social Media and the desire to learn even more!
You will learn how to work with various Social Media networks to engage audiences as well as work on a range of different digital marketing platforms using analytics to continually monitor the impact of your work.
During the Apprenticeship, you will learn the following key skills:
- Understand how digital marketing and social media can form part of an inclusive marketing strategy
- Understand how to follow digital etiquette and communicate including effective communication styles, types of audience and the importance of the brand ‘voice’.
- Conduct client meetings to establish marketing strategies and goals.
- Create engaging content for a multitude of social media platforms for clients in a range of industries. Create and oversee paid social media and paid search campaigns.
- Creating interesting written content to be published on client websites to aid search engine optimisation and marketing goals.
- Managing the social media presence of our clients to promote engagement on content.
- Creating email marketing campaigns and monthly newsletters using Mailchimp.
- Monthly Analytics reports for clients using Google Analytics and Social Media analytics.
- Updating client TimeLogs and producing monthly reports.
- Office Admin duties, answering the phones, maintaining files
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team where you will engage with clients and learn new skills. If you fancy a fun office environment, love browsing the web and you have a creative mind-set then this is the career choice for you!
Fantastic career and earning potential within a fast growing business and industry. This is like no other opportunity on the market.
What you get - Amazing team ethos, friendly environment with regular team engagement activities - 15 months of training and development on a digital marketing apprenticeship - Google and marketing qualifications - Mentors and coaches that will help develop your career
- Ability to demonstrate that you have a reasonable expectation of achieving the required outcomes of the Advanced Apprenticeship
- Exceptional creative language skills
- A creative and modern flair
- Strong communication skills
- We’re looking for someone who’s organised, can work within time constraints and someone who’s able to work with others and on their own
- We need someone with a good eye for detail, who’s able to self critique and produce high quality work
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's at a grade 4 (C) or above including maths and English
You will undertake the ground breaking Apprentify Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship. Functional Skills in maths and English if required.
We have designed our programme to offer you 4 distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Web Design or Web Development. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
- Marketing Principles – starting with the basics you will learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires as well as how the sales and marketing funnels work. You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage customers to make them loyal to a business.
- How the Web Works – delving into the technical you will learn the Principles of Coding and how marketers create effective web sites, designs and user interfaces. This includes how web design and development drive engagement and conversions.
- Driving Return on Investment – using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website.
What you will receive:
- Access to some of the largest digital focused companies in the North West and Yorkshire
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits/mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- Digital skills and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, website design and development, content production and tools to enhance digital marketing
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.