Over the years we have provided valuable advice and support to Sole Traders, Freelancers and Individuals. We have built great professional relationship with our clients offering them not just basic accountancy services but also business and tax planning advice along with mortgage and legal services. We are committed to provide excellent services keeping our clients financial well-being at heart.
We are a very fast-growing company and we are implementing strategies to increase our online presence and make ourselves more accessible digitally in the present climate.
Due to growth, Edge are now seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their office base in Coventry very accessible by public transport and have on-site parking space for the staff.
The main responsibility of this role will be to create engaging content for social media and blog that appeals to a targeted audience.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Create and schedule engaging content for social media posts for peak times
- Supporting a social media content plan
- Produce eye catching content for the company website, blog and newsletter
- Edit video footage for use across social media channels
- Repost relevant feeds on social media, with appropriate comments that will be of interest to the target audience
- Support e-marketing campaigns targeted at customers and with support reflect upon the success of these campaigns
- Respond to social media messages and refer potential clients to the relevant colleague
- Maintain a database for email distribution lists
- Take and edit, and source photos for use on social media and other exciting marketing material
- Gather data on social media performance
- General office and administration duties
Following successful completion of your apprenticeship, there is potential scope to continue full time as a permanent employee within the company. It is a condition of employment that you will complete the qualification linked to your apprenticeship and make yourself available for and take full advantage of any training offered by Edge.
- Ability to work to a deadline
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passionate in helping people
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft office, Photoshop and creative platforms
- Ability to use all social media
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English / Maths and IT are preferable.
Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard