Social Media Apprentice
Lend Lease Residential Group (Emea) Ltd
WHITEHAT GROUP LIMITED
Duties will include:
- Monitoring our social media accounts and other related parties using both industry standard and our corporate tools
- You will be responding/replying to social post comments in a timely and engaging manner
- You will plan the next posts to create a long term content calendar
- You will coordinate with multiple teams to check your posts match other people schedules
- You will report sensitive posts to the communications team
- You will work with the digital team on any paid social campaigns
- You will analyse and optimise your posts feeding back on what works well
- You will be both customer and target driven
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship progress into a full-time Junior, Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications & PR, Data & Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing and more.
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- You understand social media and the different TOV for each channel and how this might change for different developments
- You will support the Lendlease communication and marketing teams in their digital activities
- You work well in complex organisations with multiple teams such as events, consulting and community
- You are curious about the different regeneration development projects and what this means for different people
- You can identify future digital and social content opportunities that are relevant to different projects
- Five GCSE grades C-A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Digital Marketing (DM3) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.