Social media is an essential piece of their business marketing strategies. It allows them to communicate with their customers, increase awareness of their brand and create a succinct brand personality throughout their platforms.
The role consists of but is not limited to the below responsibilities. They are anticipating a 20% growth in the business next year and are always looking for new and innovative ways to do this, so the job role is always developing!
- Managing and growing their social media accounts across multiple channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
- Internal and external communications
- Monitoring and reporting on internal campaign success and social media growth and development
- Producing market research on current and relevant trends and information relevant to the company
The IMS culture and ethos is integral to all of their employees so they are looking for the perfect candidate to fit their core values:
- Going Above and Beyond
You will receive the following qualification: Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard with a potential for career progression.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good time keeping and organisational skills
- Strong understanding and avid users of all relevant social media channels
- Interest in digital marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to create digital graphics through Canva, Photoshop etc.
- Competence in being up to date with identifying social media trends to be able to implement into strategic campaigns
- Creative mind
- Good communicator
- Be motivated to produce excellent work and show a keen interest in furthering a career in digital marketing
- GCSE or equivalent in English & maths at Grade 9-4/A*-C preferred
- Level 3 Digital marketer apprenticeship standard
This apprenticeship will help you develop on the natural skills you already obtain with industry experience. It will help you develop your social media skills and make you aware of the ever-growing impact it can have on a business’s success whilst utilising these tools within a business environment. It will provide you with the knowledge and skills that are transferable within a huge range of vocations.