Social Care Worker Apprentice
Fountain View Care Home
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
Choice Care Group is looking to appoint a Health and Social Care Apprentice to work in one of our homes. The successful candidate will work towards achieving QCF Level 2 Health & Social Care.
Applicants should be at least 16 years old and not in full time education. By the end of your Apprenticeship you'll have gained new skills and experience.
If you’re new to adult social care, then an Apprenticeship is one of the best ways to get into the sector and start your career. You’ll work alongside experienced staff and learn the skills and knowledge required for you to be a skilled and confident worker.
As an Apprentice you will be supporting adults with learning disabilities, mental health disorders and complex needs in a residential care environment, providing a high standard of care and support.
- Deliver high quality personal care following the care plan and individual resident wishes to ensure the comfort and dignity of each resident
- Delivery of care that it is of high quality and maintains the dignity and well-being of residents
- Understand the importance of privacy, dignity, choice and consent and uphold these basic rights at all times
- Contribute to the individualised person centred care planning process of each resident and recording appropriate interactions and observations
- Complete all regulatory and statutory training requirements and comply with all company policy and procedures whilst at work
- Carry out responsibilities for residents ensuring that residents receive one-to-one quality time when on duty
On-going training and development are provided by Choice Care Group, which will give the applicant the opportunity to further their career. Furthermore, the apprenticeship will provide you with valuable experience within the industry.
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early
It is essential to have a keen interest in the Health and Social Care Industry.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Have a positive attitude
- Have adaptability and flexibility
- To be professional at all times
- Be able to work as part of a team
No qualifications required and full training given.
Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship
- Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Care Certificate
- Functional Skills in maths
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.