Skills To Achieve Classroom Assistant Apprentice
To support the centre staff in the maintenance of learner records on the Management Information System (Yeti) including uploading documents, setting up reviews and other tasks as requested
- To maintain centre registers and raise attendance concerns with the tutors
- To support tutors in the completion of learner interviews and inductions
- To prepare classroom/centre for learning sessions as directed by the tutor
- Organise learner lunches
- To undertake general administration duties including answering the telephone, photocopying and preparing learning materials
- To support learners with their learning who require additional support/assistance
- To assist in the preparation of centre and individual learner timetables that cover a wide variety of activities that meet the needs of the individual learner
- To ensure resources and learner materials are available to support delivery
- To complete tracking of learners upon leaving the programme to capture and record progression, employment status
- To complete compliance checks as directed by the team leader or Head of Service
- To complete all documentation in a quality driven approach
- To follow Enham Trust's policies and procedures
- To work with the centre team to ensure KPIs are achieved
- To work with the centre team to ensure the centre hits budget
Possibility to progress into a permanent position in other roles within the company. One former apprentice is now a Tutor.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Ability to use own initiative
- To display empathy and be able to work with young people with barriers to learning
- Able to work as part of a team and collaborate with tutors to develop resources and activities
- An understanding of what equality and diversity means in practice
- A passion for learning
- A good sense of humour
No previous qualifications required.
PARAGON SKILLS have the energy and experience to give you the edge in starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help energise you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to execute tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’; s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Teaching Assistant
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
Excellent understanding of the need for high quality customer service.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.