- General administration duties including filing, typing memos, letters and reports
- Arrange meetings and providing refreshments as required
- Answering and handling telephone calls, message taking and maintaining a log of complaints/issues
- Upload and scan data and assist site-surveying department
- Copy and distribute faxes, letter and emails
- General reception duties
- Data inputting of Waste Management Systems
- Ordering stationery through Head Office
- Assistance with entering and sending of delivery notes on a weekly basis
- Support with community engagement, newsletters, posters and events
- Provide administrative support to Project Manager, Head Office Staff, Resident Liaison Officers and site team
- Able to work well as part of a team
- The successful candidate will be dealing with confidential information which should not be disclosed to a third party who may live or work in the area
- The person should have the maturity to work within such a framework
- Advise residents of the following
- Direct residents on who they should liaise with in the event of a problem
- Take resident queries
- Face to face contact with residents when they come to the site office, and at community events
Site Admin, or Resident Liaison Officer roles within Higgins and supply chain.
CSCS card will be required to be on-site once position has been offered.
- Good IT skills to include Word, Excel, Outlook and the internet
- Well organised and accurate
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Experience responding to customer or resident
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience of working in a customer service, office environment or similar
- Confident at using own initiative and working with minimal supervision.
- GCSE English and maths A-D/3-9
Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week either at Uxbridge, Harrow or Hayes Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor and Learning Advocate support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes.
The apprentice will be required to complete:
- QCF Framework
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Standard and End Point Assessment
- Functional Skills in English, maths and ICT (if required)
- Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role.